We are extremely proud to announce a host of recent sales conducted by the team in what is apparently a 'slow' market...
- 11 Lee Holm Road, St Marys | Sold under the hammer for $2,325,000
- 39 Sunblest Crecent, Mt Druitt | Sold for $3,300,000, a new sqm record for the suburb
- 93 Lethbridge Street, Penrith | Sold via EOI for $960,000
- S5 / 8 - 10 Castlereagh Street, Penrith | Sold via private treaty for $710,000
- 133 Ridge Street, Lawson | Sold via private treaty for $605,000
So is the market really slow?... or is your agent just lazy?...